It’s such a funny question, you know. Who am I?
Am I successful college student who just landed her dream job, or is that just a part of who I am?
Or does the place that I started in define me as an individual?
Of course, maybe it’s the journey that I took that really reveals who I am.
Honestly, I’m not sure. So, I’ll give you a few bullet points about who I am.
- I’m a writer. Or, at least, I’m trying to be.
- I’m a lover. I love everyone and I genuinely care about everyone and, unfortunately, I frequently get my heart broken because of it.
- My two favorite foods are cheese and peanut butter.
- In my free time, I like to knit.
- I only own three “early” Disney classics:
- The Little Mermaid – which has the best soundtrack, by far.
- Aladdin – so maybe this soundtrack is better than “The Little Mermaid”
- Beauty and the Beast – cause I’m all about the books
- My favorite books are as follow:
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- All The Time In The World by Liz Nickles
- Angel of Hope/Angel of Mercy by Lurlene McDaniel
- I love listening to rock and metal when I’m angry.
- I’m on amazing spiritual journey and I love when people are willing to support it.
- I have some odd desire to either get a condo downtown or rent a house closer to the city.
- I won’t tell you where I live or work because – as far as I’m concerned – I don’t really want my readers to know.